FREE Pop-its ARE LIMIT 1 PER CUSTOMER! (If You Order Multiple We Will Only Ship 1)
Having a bad day?
* Soft Fidget Toys:Made of silicone, comfortable touch, will not cause any harm to kids or adults. washable and reusable.
* Stress Reliever:As a decompression tool, the sensory fidget toy is suitable for both children and adults. Help restore the mood, release tension, anxiety, fatigue, autism, disorders, special needs. Eliminating irritability bubbles is suitable for ADHD and autism. Children and kids with high anxiety and OCD may help them calm down and relieve anxiety.
* Endless Fun:Just press the stress relief toys like bubbles down and they make a slight popping sound; then flip it over and start again. Playing such puzzle games can help children to concentrate and exercise their thinking logic, preventing elders' brain degeneration.
* Portable and Multifunctional:Small in size, easy to carry and play. Great travel toys to fit in small pockets, bags. Can be used as party favors, or a coaster even a frisbee game. Can be played anywhere, including the school, classrooms, office, car, bus, or plane.
* All in One - Game and Fidget:It's been a crazy year! We sometimes need a little bit of relief. Get these push-pop bubble sensory toys. A unique and novel fidget sensory toy enough for any and all ages, great for anxiety, or just a fun game!
* Safe Materials:These sensory fidget toys Meet US kid's toys standards products. safety test-approved. made of high-quality silicone material, lightweight. reusable and washable! You can safely let teens, the elderly, kids have fun playing without worrying.
Orders are typically processed in 3 business days. Contact our customer support team for tracking updates. Estimated Delivery is 15-30 days. We do our best to get you your Pop-It™ Fidgets as fast as possible!
You Are The Focus Of Our Brand
We are solely dedicated to providing the customer with an awesome experience. We do this by offering the best products at the best prices and never letting the customer have a negative shopping experience. You are our number one priority and we would like to keep it that way for as long as we are around. There is a lot planned for the future of this website and we hope that you can tag along!
OctoLove has many warehouses in various different countries. We aim to ship from the warehouse closest to the country of your order.
Shipping times do tend to vary depending on how fast the order is processed.
Our products are shipped to all major North American & European countries as well as Australia & New Zealand.
We do not ship to the following countries:
North Korea, Sudan, Syria, Cuba, Iran
Orders are typically processed in 1-2 business days. Contact our customer support team for tracking updates. Estimated Delivery is 15-30 days. We do our best to get you your Items as fast as possible!
Contact Us at
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
Communicate with you;
Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
SMS/MMS MOBILE MARKETING
We respect your privacy. We will only use information you provide through the Program to transmit your mobile messages and respond to you, if necessary. This includes, but is not limited to, sharing information with platform providers, phone companies, and other vendors who assist us in the delivery of mobile messages. WE DO NOT SELL, RENT, LOAN, TRADE, LEASE, OR OTHERWISE TRANSFER FOR PROFIT ANY PHONE NUMBERS OR CUSTOMER INFORMATION COLLECTED THROUGH THE PROGRAM TO ANY THIRD PARTY. Nonetheless, We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request, to avoid liability, or to protect Our rights or property. When you complete forms online or otherwise provide Us information in connection with the Program, you agree to provide accurate, complete, and true information. You agree not to use a false or misleading name or a name that you are not authorized to use. If, in Our sole discretion, We believe that any such information is untrue, inaccurate, or incomplete, or you have opted into the Program for an ulterior purpose, We may refuse you access to the Program and pursue any appropriate legal remedies.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits Users of the Program that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of the information you provide through the Program to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at the following address:
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at